Are you a single parent looking to supplement your income?
Retiree looking for something to do?
Student or recent graduate looking for a new and exciting career?
Your New Exciting Career Starts Here!
Reason why you want to become a Virtual Assistant:
- Freedom. Fill in the blank, I want more time to _________. If you're a disciplined, self-starter who needs very little supervision, becoming a VA is the way to go.
- Flexibility. You control how much or little you like to work. Sounds good, right? I know I hate having to get up in wee hours in the morning and have to deal with the rush hour.
- Office politics. No dealing with a brown-noser, office gossip or favoritism. Becoming a VA will allow you to create your own working environment.
- More family time. I was a single mom when I was working in the corporate world, and I dislike that I had to ask for approval from my supervisor to take a day off to attend any of my son's event. Working as a VA affords you the freedom to spend as much time with your family. Never have to miss your son's sports event or your daughter's dance recital!
- No more commuting. No one likes sitting in traffic jams during rush hour or dealing with crowds on public transportation. Or, heavy commuting costs.
- Work in your pajamas! Want to save money on dry cleaning? You can wear anything you want. Just ensure that you are dressed appropriately when you are on a Video call with your client!
- Unlimited Income. Depending on your expertise, you can make from $10 - $30 an hour for your services. Sounds good?
- Work anywhere, VIRTUALLY!